Thursday 14 October 2010

Initial Concept Sketches

Here are the sketches that I was hoping to show on the concept presentation that frustratingly wouldn't show.



Hopefully they explain what I was talking about during the presentation about layout. Just to recap, similarly to the few examples I showed, I ideally would like to keep the game fairly vibrant for aesthetic reasons, I may knock the background back a bit in terms of colour perhaps to distract less from the target board, chips and other relevant information on screen. I'm not entirely happy with the colour scheme on the target board, I think i could make them fit the theme a bit better. I've thought about how the Unibet tab which is currently on the sportswheel game could be placed, perhaps down in the bottom right. This was basically a test of possible colours that could be used and layout, if you've got any feedback just whack a comment up, any suggestions positive or negative would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment