Saturday 23 April 2011

Fuggerbob & Dipdip: Comic Strip Preview

    I've managed to finish my Fuggerbob and Dipdip comic strip over summer which I'm pretty chuffed with. This is just a small post previewing a couple of pages from the overall strip. I may do a post soon with the whole strip on but I'm in the proccess of trying to set up an online portfolio, so if that works out I'll put it on there, if not on here. Also I'm still changing bits of it everytime I open it up, like for example I've just noticed there's no brick pattern on the wall below, which was something I meant to do. I'll probably change the title page as well at some point so it's a bit more colourful and interesting. Although on the other hand I quite the 'Mr Men-esque' style it's got going on.




[ Click images to enlarge ]

No comments:

Post a Comment