Thursday 17 February 2011

fishmast

    I was doodling at my girlfriend's earlier and ended up drawing this thing, it's a bit odd as most doodles tend to be. Anyway I thought it might look nifty in illustrator, so I've imported it and have started to make what I'm hoping to be a poster. I'm doing this mainly because most of my drawings that I did when I was younger aren't on any walls anymore and have found their place in a dusty box in the loft now, so I thought it might be nice to have something more recent to cover some space. I thought I'd give it the name fishmast for now as it sort of looks like the top of a ship's mast... and there's a fish in it... Like my graphics tablet project I posted up a while ago (which unfortunately hasn't been developed since) I'm hoping to actually finish this and frame it at some point. I'm more optimisic about doing this as I'm spending a fair amount of time in Illustrator at the moment and I'm quite enjoying playing about with it.

    So here's the doodle and what I've got so far (if you click the illustrator version it becomes slightly crisper).


   [Click for bigger image]

No comments:

Post a Comment