Thursday 2 December 2010

SportsTarget With Background

    I managed to drag myself out of bed this morning despite having some form of mega flu and knock up a background for 'SportsTarget' (my named version of SportsWheel). I'm pretty happy with it, I had to down the transparency of it because it was too vibrant with the chips, target etc. it was distracting. I also managed to get a few arrows in for aesthetics which I think help. I was tempted to add a few bits to the background however, again I don't want it to distract from the main elements of the game so here's what i came up with. I've got two different versions as I thought the upper example was a bit messy with the castle behind the chips, it just made that corner a bit too busy, so I moved it out of the way in the lower example:

(Click image for bigger picture)

2 comments:

  1. It looks interesting but it still seems too crowded. Have you considering maybe adding some more space in there, rearranging the coins, maybe making the big wheel a little bit smaller?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Wiz, I have played around with the wheel size however if I decreased it's size the numbers towards the back of the wheel may not be as easy to see, they're quite small as it is. I am still playing about with layout, I'm not 100% happy with it at the moment so I may still yet move some of the coins about.

    ReplyDelete